CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I have just looked at my blog, and realized that I haven't updated this since February! Here we are, in October already, and looking ahead to 2010. As much as this year has gone by, it's been a great one at that. In June we bought Jordyn a new puppy for her 4th birthday. Our little Kirby just wasn't the dog for our family, so he went back to his mommy and daddy. This time, we have Miley (a border collie/lab mix), and she is here to stay. My husband and I celebrated one year of marriage this August, and the 3 of us celebrated 1 year in our new home this August. We had many visitors over the summer, and will always cherish the good times we had with them. In September we sent Jordyn off to preschool, and tried to brace ourselves for the next 14 years of being in school (well 18 if you count college). She has grown up way too fast, and it breaks my heart. At the same time, I am a very proud mommy because she is so smart and beautiful. What more could you want in a child?

Life is great for the 3 of us, and we couldn't ask for more. We love living in St. Joe, and continue to have happy and healthy lives. Hopefully I can keep this updated, if for no one else but Derrick and I (and Jordyn when she begins reading).



Take care! :)
Nicole

0 comments: