CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Meet Kirby





I'm sorry I haven't updated the blog in so long. It was a crazy 1st month of 2009. On Saturday, January 31st, we welcomed a new member into our family. We adopted a 12 week old beagle and named him Kirby. Since the 3 of us are big Twins fans, we thought this name was just right.
He is a sweet little boy, very mellow. He is very lovey and gets pretty lonely when left in his kennel overnight. He does very well with it, but whines and whines when I take him out, as if to say "Mama, where have you been, I need some snuggles and kisses!" We are in the process of potty training, oh my! We can't really let him out of our sight, which has been very difficult and tiring.
Other than that, there isn't much activity here in St. Cloud. Jordyn is still in dance, and learning a new one for her show at the end of this month. All of the daddy's have to participate at the end of this dance, so it should be pretty cute.
February is going to be a pretty quiet month for us, and I welcome that. We hope all is well with everyone. Until next time...
Nicole


0 comments: