CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here we come 2009!!


Well here we are... the last day of 2008! As I sit here reflecting on the past year, I can't believe how well it's treated our family:
January- started my new job at the college
February- vacationed in Acapulco with June and Randy
April- Derrick celebrated one year with the Fire Dept.
May- Bridal Shower
June- Jordyn turned 3, and Apple River with the gang
July- Bachelorette Party
August- WEDDING and NEW HOUSE
The list goes on from there. Our family has been blessed by many wonderful things this year, and I'm so glad I'll be able to look back on this year with a smile and tons of memories. Now, looking ahead to 2009, I'm very curious to see what the year has in store for us. Since our calendar isn't too full, it should be a pretty laid back year. I'm hoping that the month of June will come slowly, as my baby will be turning 4! However, I can't wait to start adding things into our new home, and gardening in the Spring.
As we close the chapter on another year, we're so thankful for our friends, family, and all that is good around us. Happy New Year to you and yours!
With love,
The Andersons

1 comments:

January said...

Happy New Year!!! Wishing your Family everything great in 2009!